WHY DO YOU STAY IN PRISON WHEN THE DOOR IS SO WIDE OPEN? Rumi
POTENTIAL BENEFITS FROM JIN SHIN JYUTSU SESSIONS:
- Harmonizes, redirects, unblocks and recharges the energy flows along the pathways of the body.
- Realigns individuals to return home to the flowing energy of Being/Soul.
- Opens spaces within the body and clears away/dissolves disturbances enhancing the emergence of possibilities
- Balances adrenal function and assists with adrenal fatigue/ burnout
- Assists with minimizing the effects of stress/dis-ease and enhances sustainable energy levels
- Opens the doorway to embodiment at the deepest levels of being clearing the way to access innate abilities, passions, creativity and wisdom
- Releases body memories/conversations and dissolves energetic patterns that no longer serve
- Deeply restorative while supporting inner stillness, peace and embodied awareness
- Potentially raises personal resonance or electro-magnetic vibration level in connection with Source
- May assist in the grief process by structurally re-configuring energetic coupling patterns within the body
- Natural innate full breathing patterns restored
I like to say that Jin Shin Jyutsu chose me as working with this co-creative Art felt like “coming home” when I was first introduced to it by Pamela Smith in N. California over 20 years ago. To understand a little more what this Art entails a short explanation follows. If you are interested in the history including Jiro Murai and Mary Burmeister please go HERE.
Jin Shin Jyutsu is the KNOWING of the 3 Main Energy Flow Patterns that descend and ascend within the body. They harmonize and balance the entire system. Now the question arises as to “What is energy flow?” A simple analogy would be a comparison to a car. What makes the lights and electrical system work? It is the battery which is the necessary energy source for the functions of the vehicle. And so the energy flow within us would simply be “the battery of life”…our source for all functions of the body system which can be kept in harmony, recharged and rejuvenated.
The hands are used like jumper cables contacting 26 “Safety Energy Keys” located within the 3 Main Energy Flow patterns in the body. This helps redirect, unblock, and recharge the flow of energy along the pathways. The 26 “Safety Energy Keys” (or points) are Universal Numbers in that they have deep meaning and location within the body. Flowing and spiraling in and out of these Main Energy Flow Patterns are 12 individual Organ Function Flows.
When we are not in harmony with the 3 Main Flow Patterns, these 26 Safety Energy Keys will lock or shut down. Symptoms of the disharmony will appear brought about by our thoughts, attitudes, beliefs, emotions, diet, work habits, heredity, accidents and/or environment. This is a “friendly” reminder to get in touch within ourselves and change our patterns.
What will happen in a Jin Shin Jyutsu session?
In a Jin Shin Jyutsu session, lasting about 75 minutes on the table, the client remains fully clothed lying on the back. The practitioner listens to the energy pulses located within the wrists of the client. The wrist pulses connect with the 12 Organ Function Flows and are used as indicators of the body’s state of harmony rather than for diagnosing. The practitioner proceeds to use the Safety Energy Keys (points) to harmonize, redirect, unblock and recharge the flows along the pathways of the body.
Practitioners are not the “do-er’s”. It is not their personal energy used. They are simply being “jumper cables” to assist the flow within the body of the infinite supply of Universal or Source Energy now known as Biofields. Practitioners are also able to share self-help awareness with their clients so that the energy continues to circulate and re-balance.
Here is an excellent article on JSJ and the use of Self Help for the common cold:
It should be emphasized that Jin Shin Jyutsu is an Art rather than a technique. An Art is a skilled, limitless creation whereas a technique is a mechanical application.
Some Things to Consider:
In this deep and sacred process of “coming home” we may find roadblocks along the way. In the results I have seen with my clients it may take a period of time for these “roadblocks” to dissolve and/or reveal themselves.
Some of us are used to immediate results from a therapy or healing modality. The subtle and powerful art of Jin Shin Jyutsu has a way of unfolding within an intelligence that is unique to each person. This could mean it will take a period of time to recognize changes or differences after sessions. Here are some things to consider:
- Dissolving of energetic disturbances or “triggerings” in the body can take time as the “body conversations” (patterns) shift in layers – like peeling an onion.
- At times there may be an increase in disturbance or even anxiety/disorientation for a brief period after a session as the energetic system reconfigures itself. This could also result in an increase in physical symptoms until the system “reboots” and harmony is restored via the new pattern of restored flow. This usually only lasts a few hours or a day at most.
- This work is subtle and powerful. This means that concerns that are manifesting in symptoms of imbalance, dis-ease, anxiety and other life challenges may take time to resolve or shift. The wisdom in this approach is that the restructuring from imbalances of all types can then result in laying a new foundation from which to breathe, move, and take action in life.
- Post-session there can be a short period of needing more rest as the body settles into a new flowing foundation. Honor that and keep water intake up to support. “Healing” comes to us in many forms….
We are always utilizing parts of Jin Shin Jyutsu naturally: folding our hands, leaning on our cheeks, placing our hands on our hips. With increasing awareness we understand what these holds mean, how the energy moves to unblock the stagnations, when to utilize the flows and mudras, where the energy flows and the why of life coming from Source.
I am here to partner with you on your life journey – to acknowledge and assist in embodying your deepest gifts, creativity and wisdom, and your most vital health.
Consider this an invitation to collaborate with me in opening your self to the exquisite presence and deepest expression of your Being. It is with deep gratitude that I offer this depth of support through the biofield energy medicine of Jin Shin Jyutsu. Are you ready to take the leap and expand your container? Please call or e-mail for an appointment – deep gratitude!
Fee Per Session: $85.00 for 90 minute session in Weaverville/Ashville, NC with 75 minutes of Jin Shin Jyutsu + addressing present concerns.
OR you can choose Gifting: Value gifting is an exchange of resources based on your own intuitive knowing of the support and guidance you received. It is an opportunity for both of us to let go of numbers based on the mainstream narratives value system and simply gift an amount that feels in alignment with the exchange between us.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
“Gaye is a master healer. A joy to work with and a truly nurturing soul. Her hands are magical; serving as the conduit for energy healing that I have yet to find elsewhere. I only wish she still lived in my city so I could benefit from her touch. You will be transformed with her as your guide.”
Ashley Maltz, MD, MPH, ABOIM
Board Certified Integrative Medicine Physician
West Holistic Medicine – westholisticmedicine.com
Founder of Austin Wellness Collaborative – austinwellnesscollaborative.org
“I have been working with Gaye over the last several months and have never had an experience quite like it. I go into a deep restful healing state while she works on me. It is all clothes on and quite remarkable. Last week my friend had a session with her and was soooo taken. She rescheduled immediately! Then called and thanked me!
I am more grounded, relaxed and connected with myself. I feel like I have been in a deep place of rest and my energy improves instantly.
I highly recommend having this experience.“ Kathleen D, Houston, TX
“Gaye, your Jin Shin Jyutsu work is phenomenal. I love it and my body loves it! Feels like something gets corrected and reconnected very deeply in my system. Like another facet of “coming home” through the body. This is amazingly effective energy work and you are very gifted. Thank you for supporting me in this way and through your generous time and attention through such a time of transition and renewal in my own life. I’m recommending this to my friends and my clients!” Nila Velchoff, Austin, TX